A new blog, but why?

My friends will tell you that I am a pretty particular and observant guy, and have the ability to drive them crazy with my constant desire to try new things out in an attempt to make things "better."  As such, I tend to try out equipment all the time (thankfully my loving wife doesn't kill me for all my changes) and my mind is constantly evaluating new choices and options.  As an example, during the past few years I have:

  1. Tried out at least 4 sets of wheels
  2. Bought and sold 3 frame sets
  3. Started using PowerCranks and blogged about the results
  4. Made radical changes in my diet
  5. Started coordinating Wind Tunnel Sessions at the University of Washington
I've also become more and more interested in rolling resistance data and how much of an opportunity it offers (after Wind Tunnel sessions) for improving your performance and times.  In any case, I am a tinker and hands-on guy that enjoys trying things out, talking about the pros and cons, and then trying something out again.  Since I do it all the time I thought I might as well start a blog to share my experiences with others in a hope to help improve their own purchase/evaluation process.  I hope you get some value from it and please feel free to send me questions and comments.

All the best,

Carl :)

Comments

Popular Posts